zondag 13 juni 2010

hey you


8 lasts
1. Cry: Long time ago
2. Beverage: Chocolate
3. Hug: B.
4. Movie seen: Halloween 1 and 2
5. CD played: on my iPod?
6. Song listened to: Not afraid - Eminem
7. Phone call: My mom
8. Purchase: New top and my cowboyboots

8 have you evers
1. Dated one of your best friends: Yes
2. Skinny dipped: Yes
3. Kissed somebody and regretted it: Yes
4. Fallen in love: Yes
5. Lost someone you loved: Yes my aunt
6. Been depressed: Yes ofcourse everybody once right
7. Been drunk and threw up: No, thank God
8. Ran away: No

6 things you’ve done today
1. Sleep
2. Shower
3. learned my homework
4. listened to music
5. watched to MTV with him
6. ate an ice cream with him

5 favourite things in no order
1. The beach
2. My phone
3. Money
4. Being with people I love the most
5. Vacation

4 people you last talked to in person
1. Floris R
2. Febe
3. Rolf
4. Björn

3 wishes
1. Peace
2. Love
3. Happines

2 things you want to be when you grow up
1. Rich
2. Loved

1 thing you regret
1. Kissed someone i didnt loved

Mobile Blogging from here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten